You can enjoy a better smile with braces. If you are thinking about getting braces, here are some benefits to consider:
– Plaque has fewer places to hide in your mouth if your teeth are in their appropriate alignment.
– Braces will straighten your teeth, which boost your self-esteem and your self-image.
– Depending on your level of malocclusion and misalignment, braces can improve your ability to eat and speak.
– Braces typically lower the risk of tooth enamel damage due to bruxism or TMD.
– With braces, your teeth will have better and stronger fit in your jaw because they will no longer strike each other at the wrong angles.
– Braces can reduce your risk for teeth cracking or splitting.
If you would like to see if braces are right for you, visit us at Smile at the World Orthodontics. You can appointment with Dr. Joshua Knowles and the team at our office in Temple, Texas. To schedule a visit, please call us at 254-773-8028. It’s never too late to enhance your smile!