What do you know about orthodontists? To be brief, orthodontists straighten teeth. No matter how crooked, misaligned, gapped, abnormally configured your bite may be, orthodontists can probably turn it into a masterpiece. For more information, read on:
– Orthodontists can apply a variety of treatments for correcting teeth, including clear aligners like Invisalign, retainers, and braces of multiple varieties, including ones that are porcelain for better aesthetics.
– Orthodontists often work with children and teens; however, they can provide optimum orthodontic care for adults as well.
– Orthodontists can diagnose and treat malocclusions, which are the misalignments of the teeth and jaw. Malocclusions can influence not only the look of your smile but can increase your chance of getting dental issues in the future, so it’s important to get them treated.
– Orthodontists have training and access to amazing technologies, including cutting-edge treatments to ensure the correct and precise treatment is always given.
– Orthodontists have additional educational courses extending beyond regular dental school, allowing them to be at the apex of their trade.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss possible orthodontic treatments with Dr. Joshua Knowles and our team at Smile at the World Orthodontics, you can call 254-773-8028 to arrange a visit to our office in Temple, Texas. Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of!