A straight smile can contribute to a healthier, more beautiful smile. In addition, various studies have proven that the more attractive your smile is, the higher your self-esteem can be. For a boost in your physical and mental health, try a pair of orthodontic braces to straighten your teeth. The following is a list of other benefits of orthodontic braces:
– Straighter teeth are much easier to clean, resulting in healthier teeth and gums with less risk for plaque buildup when practicing oral hygiene habits such as brushing and flossing.
– A smile straightened with braces is much more effective and functional in its important tasks including eating and speaking.
– Malocclusions, also known as bad bites, can lead to TMJ disorders if they are not properly treated with orthodontic treatments such as braces.
– Braces can help alleviate stress put on teeth and make them less prone to grinding and wear, often as the result of bruxism.
– Braces can decrease the risk of teeth being fractured due to misalignments or stress, and make them less prone to injury.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with our orthodontist Dr. [doctor_name] and our team at [practice_name], please call us at [phone]. Our orthodontic office is conveniently located in [city], [state]. Come in and get your orthodontic exam today!