Orthodontics is within reach, you can afford it. Let us show you how.
The overall cost of orthodontic treatments varies from patient to patient depending on the complexity of each case and the individual needs.
It is Dr. Knowles goal to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Our team will work with you to discuss the cost of your treatment and create a payment plan that fits your budget, and we offer several different financial plans for your use. We have a no interest, in-house financing program that makes paying for orthodontic treatment very affordable for most budgets.
Our accepted forms of payment include:
- Credit cards
- No-interest, in-office financing
- Other financial plans
Some of our added features:
- We accept most insurance plans; we do not accept Medicaid.
- We file insurance on your behalf and receive payments directly from the insurance company thereby reducing your out of pocket expenses.
- Flex spending accounts offered by many employers generally covers healthcare, like orthodontics. You can pay for treatment with pre-tax dollars and we do the legwork for you!
- If multiple family members want to get started, we have family plan discount we can apply.
- If you want to avoid monthly payments all together, we will receive a paid in full discount.
Call us today to set up your complimentary consultation. Dr. Knowles and staff will provide you with excellent care at affordable prices.